Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Goody two shus

Met up with the Chai Chee clan about a fortnight ago. Another excuse to walk-walk, eat and shop. Mum finally agreed that Crocs are worth the money. Actually her soles were hurting from all those heels she's been wearing.

So we decided to go to the Marina outlet. And.. mum... chose... the... wedgies... I don't get it. Another pair of heels? I get enough workout on my toes walking in heels from Monday to Thursday in the office. (Truth be told, I cheat a little. I got a spare set of flip-flops in the office. Swear by my Havaianas.) Looking around the shop while my mum was deciding on colours... I saw a pair... THE pair... Celeste Suede.



Berry nice! Berry comfy! Berry worth the price! Looks a little grubby even tho I've worn it only twice. Personally, I call it well-seasoned. Hubs really liked a pair he saw, but damn of all damns... it had pig lining. Too bad!

See!!!!! I manages to upload pictures!!!!! After searching the whole room and cussing, I finally found the USB cable. In the study table drawer. How dense. Yaaaaayyyyy!!!

So there... my wishlist is slowly being realised... can't wait to get my hands on a pair of Campers, tho'. That one... will have to wait for a little while... Even then, I dare not stop by the outlet at Beeboh CT, or else the staff will have to mop up my drool.

Life s one damned thing after another. - Elbert Hubbard

No comments: