Monday, 28 January 2008

Wonderfully Blunderfool - Part 2

Yep... correct lah. I gave y'all the right http. I mean, my brain is so all over the place, it's a miracle I can still find my way home everyday. Or maybe that is on auto-pilot already. And actually soooo many things have been going on in my life that I don't know where to start If I were to just blab it all out, it'll be one hell of a jigsaw puzzle n a major pain in the a* to find the gist of it all. But I'll get there... Soon... I'll be savouring some orange cake this wkend... so I'll let you know how it went.

Oh yeah, btw, the kids are doing well. Apart from attempting to make me lose my sanity and patience, they are a couple of sweet angels. Really.

The more I live, the more I think that humor is the saving sense.
Jacob August Riis

No comments: